Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mono Bagends talks about what makes his new single and video "On Fire" so HOT!!!

 http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/4a1b679293f74fa38e68569fd57e4aa0/l.jpg


Wildfire Promotions:  How you feelin' right now Mono Bagends?   
Mono Bagends:  Positive and inspired. Happy to be alive and excited about what the day will bring. It is another day filled with limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. 


Wildfire Promotions:  How would you describe the theme behind your latest single and video "On Fire"?  
Mono Bagends:  It is positive and inspirational. It is a feel good record that will put people in a better mood when hearing it. It will help them to keep pushing through adversity. I am very proud of it. 


Wildfire Promotions:  Have you been working with any DJs or record pools to help you break this single?
Mono Bagends:  The record has been blasted out to tens of thousands of DJs worldwide.  Everyone is feeling it and the downloads and plays are increasing daily.  I am getting more and more drop requests as well.  More and more record pools are getting behind it as well.  The Massachusetts digital record pool has "On Fire" as the number #4 breakout record for urban/crossover/r&b top 40 as of June 1st.  Rickets Record pool in New Jersey has also been helpful. 


Wildfire Promotions:  Speaking of DJs, what DJs do you respect in the game right now?
Mono Bagends:  I would say the top DJ nowadays is DJ Khaled...I respect the way he gets so many different artists on tracks and blends there different skill sets together perfectly. I also like DJ Clue. 


Wildfire Promotions:  How do you feel about DJs now-a-days? 
Mono Bagends:  Artists need DJ's to break the records. Getting the right DJ behind you is instrumental to your career. I wish some DJ's would play more up and coming records just because they like it as opposed to waiting for everyone else to be playing it. 


Wildfire Promotions:  How would you describe a live show starring Mono Bagands?  What can fans expect? 
Mono Bagends:  High energy and a great time. A lot of crowd interaction. I love performing live ...it is something I always prided myself on. There is nothing like walking on stage and that feeling that takes over you. You can check a live show I did in New York on youtube. If any promoters are interested in booking me you can hit me up at info@bagendsrecords.com 


Wildfire Promotions:  Where have you performed?  
Mono Bagends:  New York, Texas, Miami, Arkansas, Virginia, Spain, New Jersey. The first time I ever performed was on the tv show 106 and Park in Harlem. 


Wildfire Promotions:  Where would you like to rock a show that you haven't already? 
Mono Bagends:  Not really sure...I love traveling and seeing new places...Off the top of my head I would say Las Vegas or Los Angeles. 


Wildfire Promotions:  What are 4 highlights of your career as a rapper? 
Mono Bagends:  Performing on 106 and Park, Being Nominated for Best Upcoming Rapper and Most Original Solo Artist at the Underground Music Awards, working with D.R. Period and completing the "On Fire" video. It is an amazing video...the most professional thing I have done yet. You can check out the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ANyvlNgsx8 


Wildfire Promotions:  What has been one of your worst experiences in the industry so far, and how did you learn from it? 
Mono Bagends:  I have worked with some flat out crooks who promise you the world and only have their own agenda's in mind. I am more careful who I deal with and what I will listen to. I have learned if it don't feel right it isn't....It's ok to say "no" and keep it moving. 


Wildfire Promotions:  What are your plans for the rest of 2012? 
Mono Bagends:  Right now I am focused on making "On Fire" pop off. I know everyone says this but this record can blow up...it just needs to be heard. I am going into heavy promotion mode. I want to build up a strong internet presence...after that I have the follow up records already done and in the chamber. Sky is the limit for this year!!! 


Wildfire Promotions:  Where can listeners find your music?
Mono Bagends:  You can hear my music and follow my career at the below links:


No comments:

Post a Comment